Call Casinos USA’s 24/7 voicemail to comment or ask a question: 1-724-519-4556. Part I, a 30-something buys legal marijuana in Las Vegas for the first time. He tells his story to Coach Fav. Part II, What advantages do Come Bets have over Place Bets or are Place Bets more advantageous? Coach Fav explains the issues in our Craps Talk segment. Part III, Oliver, “the Talking Dog,” replays the best phone call the show has ever received, and we have received so many good ones. Here this caller from the other side of the earth. Follow us on Twitter @casinosusa2017; join our FaceBook Group: Casinos USA. Today’s episode is the end of Season 4. We will return the first week of August after a 10-day stay in Las Vegas!
Published June 21, 2018
Call our Voicemail at 1-724-519-4556 to comment or ask questions
Guest Jill Nicole, a Las Vegas local explains:
1. Making online reservations via M-Life for room and cabana
2. Requesting mobile checkin- two nights for $160 including taxes and resort fees
3. Defining a cabana a bit unusal as in $50 for two chairs, Special Cabana price of $250 for a real cabana includes $250 in food and drink. Jill takes this special deal.
4. Uninvited guest in Jill’s cabana fridge happens to be a massive dead cockroach.
5. NY-NY credits everything beyond $100 for the dead cockroach problem, (very fair)
6. Tips for taking teenagers: NY-NY a good choice with park outside with music playing
7. Tournament of Kings worked well as Jill and teen girls are talented barrel racers
8. The Fear the Walking Dead Experience on Fremont Street a great hit with teens
9. Casino USA will be in Vegas for 10 days staying at Bally’s, Luxor, and Golden Nugget
10. CRAPS TALK TODAY-Exploring Carroll Meyer’s book “Craps to Win Thousands”
11. How to bet the 7 when the feeling that a 7 is coming…
12. “Big Money Nick” calls the show from Atlantic City, an East Coast Vegas Alternative. The joy and agony of KENO is discussed. Thousands still love the game of KENO despite the odds against them.
13. Janie and Coach Fav discuss the idea of retiring and moving to Las Vegas.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP: CASINOS USA : TWITTER @CASINOSUSA2017
Published June 7, 2018
1. Our Digital Audience is getting a fan following as we strive to provide information and entertainment. Hey, that’s cool with us.
2. A lot of positive feedback on Janie’s report last episode on vacationing and gambling while staying in Daytona Beach, Florida.
3. Full Disclosure: “My Talking Pet App” is available on the iTunes Store. So are our podcasts available through iTunes; however, they are available at no cost. Why would iTunes put so many podcasts on their store site if they are free? Podcasters do not pay to put them there. Our guess is so it brings listeners to the site in that they might find an app that they like even though it cost a few bucks. MyTalking Pet App will enable your dog to talk; SO AT LEAST IT SEEMS. Next we hear “Oliver the Talking Dog” talk about his “People Skills,” which leads us into a more serious consideration of Casino Customer Service as it should be.
4. Coach Fav reviews 4 of his 10 commandants of Gambling
5. We present very serious medical information and a tip in our 9-day Las Vegas July Vacation Plan. It is our need for refrigeration as we are traveling with medicine that should be kept cold. Diabetic medicines often include medicines that are not to get overheated. In the Nevada desert in July, that’s a problem. Let’s begin with the airport and explain our solution to this problem and how the casinos are involved. (IMPORTANT)
6. In our Craps Talk Segment, we explore the joy and pain of becoming Miss, Mrs. or Mr. PARLEY at the Craps Table. “Parlay It,” may be something to try next time you play.
— Feel welcome to call our voicemail at 1-724-519-4556 to ask a question or make a comment. Join us on Twitter @casinosusa2017. Join our Facebook group: Casinos USA. Explore our extensive web pages: www.casinosusa.bet —
Call our voicemail: 1-724-519-4556
1. Recent ruling gives permission to the states to regulate sports betting and ends federal legislation that protected the Nevada exception.
2. Rule 21 in professional baseball prohibits players from placing bets on games regardless if sports betting is legal or not. The new rule for all professional sports?
3. Maryland caller asks our view on the SCOTUS Impact on Las Vegas Casinos and if Fantasy Sports will be better off now. We give our views.
4. What will happen to the illegal sports bookies?
5. Chapter 2 – Rising Star wins a variety of important awards for Cincinnati area
6. Chapter 3 – 9 Day plan for enjoying 9 days in Las Vegas
7. Chapter 4 – Daytona Beach Gambling boats and Shopping
8. Gaming Magazine 2018 (www.risingstarcasino.com) – Check it Out!
9. Playing craps with the NCD 20 strategy…hey, you might like this on your trips
10. Charting the numbers for our listeners. Tweet us at @casinosusa2017
11. Groupons, see if they work for you. Finding incredible deals in Las Vegas with Groupons…
12. Besides Gambling, what else are we doing for 9 days in Las Vegas?
13. Finally staying on Fremont Street we choose The Golden Nugget.
14. Janie discusses the Daytona Beach Gambling Boats and Shopping Swim Ware Crazy
Published May 10, 2018: Contact our Voicemail at 1-724-519-4556.
1. If Dice have “no memory” why do so many players Change Tables Playing Craps? What’s really at work here? Some Casinos are making $5 tables crapless craps – Not a good thing because it elevates the “house edge” even more. Is this a Contradiction or not? Changing tables or even changing Casinos because the dice are “cold” must mean you do not truly believe that dice are always random, does it not? Traditional Craps culture is often illogical and I admit, despite knowing better, I am often illogical in my Craps thinking too. Yet I refuse to change and probably most of you are the same way.
2. “CrapsJourney,” is a craps podcast from Australia that we recommend, here’s why.
3. Podcast Personal Taste-Our Big Beef about “Disappointing Delivery and Content” in Gambling Podcasts – My personal taste excludes F-Bomb Vulgarity and Celebrating Intoxication – either are not entertaining to hear, informative or helpful. Hear our choice for the “Most Informative Gambling Podcast” and why.
4. Coach Fav reviews 3 of Casino USA’s 10 Commandants of Gambling.
5. A big Tip for Booking and Saving Money on Air Travel (Flying to Las Vegas)
6. Casino Group Therapy Session considers Henry J. Tamburin’s Definition of a SMART PLAYER, and their Consistent Winning Traits in Playing Craps (taken from Tamburin’s book, TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN).
7. Join our Facebook Group (Casinos USA) – Also find us on Twitter @casinosusa2017. Visit our website www.casinosusa.bet THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
1. Most Casinos are Boomer Cities during Mondays-Thursdays.
2. Club 55 is a club that one joins by just being age 55 or older.
3. One of the best deals for Club 55 is BOGO pricing at the Buffets
4. Seniors often enjoy double point days or a reduced hotel room rate.
5. Casinos USA drives 26 miles from the Rising Star to the Belterra for a BOGO Buffet.
6. The River Road between Rising Sun, Indiana and Florence, Indiana is an adventure.
7. Hammerlock Craps YouTube Promo is frankly “Over the Top” with promises.
8. Step One: Before the come-out roll, put equal amounts of money on the pass line and don’t pass line (at a $5 table make both bets $5). MAKE A DON’T PASS LINE ODDS BET OF $30 (this bet will pay $20 if a 7 is rolled before the established point).
9. Step Two: Once there is an established point, place the 6 and 8 for $12 each.
10. Step Three: Once a 6 or 8 is made, take them down. (profit $14) and immediately, play 22 inside, $5 on the 5 and 9, $6 on the 6 and 8.
12. After a hit, take all place bets down. (total profit so far, $21)
13. Now the only active bet is the don’t pass line odds bet of $30. If a 7 is rolled before the
established point, your profit would be $41.
14. Casino Group Therapy deals with this premise: “The Casino Business is Changing.”
15. Janie explains how change is manifest at the Rising Star Casino Resort.
16. Call our Answering Service to make a comment or ask a question: 1-724-519-4556.
17. Join our Facebook group at Casinos USA and/or follow us on Twitter @casinosusa2017.
1. Call Casinos USA’s Answering Service 1-724-519-4556 to give us your trip report, ask a question, make a comment about a podcast segment, or tell us about your latest “casino caper.”
2. College basketball point-shaving gambling scandals began in 1950 and continue perhaps to the present day. What is point-shaving? Players think it might be OK to do this because they are not throwing a game, they are just secretly trying to stop their team from beating the spread.
Infamous scams at CCNY, Boston College, Arizona State, and Northwestern. Scary/Sad
3. Predicting the winner- magical emails or postcards. How does it work? What famous FBI Director brought mail fraud charges against the “criminals” who used this brilliant but illegal scheme, which truly seemed to predict future sports winners with complete certainty.
4. Laying the 4 and 10 the Coach Fav way! Make $40 lay bets on the 4 and 10 on come-out rolls. Consider a hedge bet by hopping the 4 and 10 for $3 each or protecting yourself against a hard number by making an all-day hard-way bet on the 4 and 10. After the come-out roll, Coach Fav keeps the lay bets up but for one roll. He also has $15 on the pass line with $20 odds. Making the lay bets on come-out rolls may move you to playing the Don’t Pass- MAYBE
What’s the better Casino Resort of the two, Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun? Coach Fav and Janie read and discuss several trip reports on this topic from TripAdvisor. Pick a winner!
Call our Answering Service anytime at 1-724-519-4556
1. PLAYING CRAPS THE AL KAUFMAN WAY, What is Smart Craps? .. Why do people lose big so often playing craps the best way by math standards? . Consider other ways to Play. The Kaufman system works great on a flip-flopping table but not on a consistently cold table or hot table. Remember Jimmy the Greek’s warning, “Never fight a Streak.” We would never go the distance with the Kaufman play, which requires a bet of $1200.
2. NAME IT AND CLAIM IT requires us to admit an error we made discussing Bubble Craps in a prior podcast.
3. TOUR GROUP NOT. Casinos USA questions taking a tour group vacation to Las Vegas. We explain our reasoning -a matter of Agenda and other Key Issues.
4. TAKING TEENAGERS TO LAS VEGAS. Do it but first Listen to Casinos USA’s Janie with her great advice. She has considerable experience as a chaperone of large teenage groups to New York City, Las Vegas, and Basketball tournaments and camps around the USA. Parents taking their own kids to Vegas will also benefit from her recommendations as how to keep teenagers engaged while vacationing in Las Vegas.
5. Attending Church as a group or family in Las Vegas is very easy to do right on the Strip
5. TODAY’S BUFFET .. We recommend visiting Casino Easter Buffet’s everywhere, especially at the Rising Star Casino in Rising Sun, Indiana- “They cut the crab legs for you!”
6. Mohegan Sun, Here we come. Casinos USA taking 4 members April 20/21. Maybe a little of Foxwoods also…
Call Casinos USA’s Answering Service 24/7 to leave a comment, ask a question, or tell us about your casino capers anywhere. Each caller has up to 5 minutes. 1-724-519-4556
1. Late winter high water near Florence, Indiana, on the Ohio River closes the Belterra Casino Resort “Riverboat” for short times making Casinos USA’s Jerry and Elaine unsure if they should stop for a visit there. Yet they take a chance and …
2. Rocky Gap Casino Resort in Rocky Gap State Park, Flintstone, Maryland, makes a neat room offer to anyone who wants to book a room in March of 2018 (STAYPLAY).
3. Coach Fav gives two low roller craps strategies that have been successful for him.
4. Bubble Craps offers table craps players a seat at the “table” and inexpensive fun.
5. Janie finally hits a Video Poker Royal Flush at Rocky Gap Casino after 15 years of trying in casinos coast to coast.
6. In April 20, 21 (2018) four members of Casinos USA will be at Mohegan Sun for a first time visit. Maybe we will make some new podcast friends and win some money too.
7. Coach Fav tells the story of the longest “documented” craps roll in American Casino History at the Atlantic City Borgota in 2009. Guess how long a shooter kept the dice?
8. Join us on Face Book at Casinos USA, on Twitter @casinosusa2017, and our website: www.casinosusa.bet Remember, at Casinos USA, “Everyday is Saturday!”
If you have a Question or Comment for us call our Answering Service at 1-724-519-4556. Follow Casinos USA on Twitter @casinosusa2017. Join our Facebook Group at Casinos USA. Check out our Website: www.casinosusa.bet
1. Overview of Podcast, Why play the “Super Hedge” Betting System for Craps?
Are there times when winning a little money is better than losing a lot of money? If you agree, consider the “Super Hedge” until the table warms up. Detailed Explanation of the “Super Hedge” Craps System presented by Coach Fav
2. Flying to and from Vegas on Southwest Airlines
3. Advantages of Early Check-in and Mobile Check-in at Casino Hotels on the Strip
3. Changing Suites at Bally’s – Water falling through the ceiling light fixture
4. Ellis Island Video Poker Radioactive for Janie
5. Ellis Island food and drink are the best deals in Vegas
6. Excalibur Casino and Hotel clean but worn out – yet still “kid friendly”
7. Tech Guru Connor finally finds a Las Vegas area town where he could live
7. Enjoying the sun together at Container Park in Downtown Las Vegas
8. Fremont Street has advantages over the Strip along with other “off-strip” possibilities
9. 14 Hours of Winning Craps – not a losing session over 5 Nights by not playing just one way