EPISODE # 22 – HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA
1. Casinos USA Answering Service: 1-724-519-4556
2. Happy Birthday USA – 241 Years Young
3. Thomas Jefferson/Samuel Adams- Their Deaths Share a Strange Coincidence
4. Nevada Legalizes Gambling – It’s 1931, 86 Years Ago
5. September 3, 2016 – Casinos USA is Born
6. From just 19 Podcast Plays to nearly 40,000 Plays in Just 21 Podcast Episodes
7. The Gamblers Prayer, The Gamblers Lament, The House Advantage
8. Is Your Gambling Out of Control? Answer 20 Questions with Coach Fav to Check
9. Roll the Dice with Us on the Flyover States Craps Tour
10. End of Season Two – Next Broadcast airs in Late July
Episode # 21 The Same “Dam” Thing But More
Call Casinos USA Answering Service: 1-724-519-4556
1. Boulder Dam or Hoover Dam – Same “Dam” Thing
2. Casino Group Therapy for Recreational Gamblers,
a. Caller Nick’s passion for an Atlantic City Vacation,
b. Caller Nick checks back in with his trip report to AC,
3. Chronological trip narratives are fun in recreational gaming podcasts, but we offer more.
4. Janie Reviews 9 Reasons to Play Slots Instead of Blackjack by Author Randy Ray
5. 2 Ways to Lose in Blackjack – Basic Strategy Still the Best Way to Win in BJ
6. More Strategies in Craps Play, What is Coach Fav’s ICDC play in Craps?
7. How we Teach Beginners the game of Craps?
8. Remember that Recreational Gambling means Playing Responsibly within a Budget!
Call Casinos USA Answering Service: 1-724-519-4556.
Caller Bill explains how much more he wants to explore Las Vegas after his first trip there. Casinos USA discusses many of the attractions of Las Vegas but also considers the advantages of vacations in other places.
“The Dice Doctor” the book by Sam Grafstein warns of the “dangers” of come bets in craps.
What do casino patrons want from table games dealers? How should one react to a rude dealer? Coach fav talks about why some employees get promoted in the casino industry and some do not. Just ask MGM executives.
Janie talks about why she avoids “come bets” while playing craps.
Janie asks for more input from listens about why they go back to Vegas so often.
Casinos spend billions with America’s small business outlets helping thousands and thousands of employees make a good living. It’s about the economy, stupid.
Hoover Dam and Boulder Dam are the “same damn thing.”
Episode # 19 Casino Summer Roadtrip: Atlantic City or Las Vegas?
1. The Atlantic Ocean vs Nevada Swimming Pools
2. Hotel Rooms More Expensive in Atlantic City than Las Vegas
3. Saving Airfare a Key Issue that Makes AC even more attractive
4. Caller Nick Loves Atlantic City and the AC Beaches
5. Easy 1/2 Day Drive to Atlantic City for hundreds of thousands
6. Triple Power Keno turns $20 into $1,000 for Caller Nick (several times)
7. Casinos USA’s view of the choice between AC and LV- Casino Roadtrips an alternative
8. Take the Money and Run — Craps Strategies by Henry I. Tamburin
9. Six of Twelve Pennsylvania Casinos offer Horse Racing
10. What happens to retired race horses? One organization makes a big difference!
11. Coach Fav “Pushes Back” against critics of his recreational gaming state of mind
Episode # 18 content: “Great Expectations”
1. Since negative expectation games cannot be beat, Why Play?
2. Roulette has a general house edge of 5.2%; if the numbers 4 or 10 are the established point numbers in craps, even with 5x odds the house edge is even higher – 5.56. All casino table games cannot be beaten in the long run.
3. In craps taking 100x odds to lower the house edge is a crazy risk of money. Best to bet on on the 6 and 8 as established point numbers using the “put” bet and 10x odds. This lowers the house hedge to 0.83. That’s a sensible risk.
4. In fact, the odds bet itself does not even the house advantage because money must first be put on the pass line; the best bet in craps, the odds bet behind the line is still a “combination bet” that can never make the bet exactly even up with the house.
5. Consider that even without a house edge, you can lose your shirt in gambling. Never forget this; there is always a risk.
6. Anthony Curtis of the Las Vegas Advisor seems fatalistic with gambling advice because he is trying to protect his readers from losses, which is a noble cause.
7. Know what the dealers know; go to Heather Ferris’ free dealer training school at Vegas-Aces.com. No kidding, this is for real.
8. How we turn “negative expectations” into GREAT EXPECTATIONS.. this advice is the only sensible answer to Why Play Table Games and slots with negative expectation math, the law of averages, and the house edge at work.
9. Comparison of Pennsylvania’s Meadows and Rivers Casinos; Janie picks The Meadows
10. Janie talks “Kitty Glitter,” race horses, Hershey World
11. Great Expectations is the only correct mindset for the recreational gambler; otherwise you are fooling yourself and this is may be the most important casino information that you ever hear. It’s about having a great time (Great Expectations) that does not require winning at every turn. That’s impossible. So do not ruin your life betting money that you cannot afford to lose. Be careful and wise with your cash. Remember no matter how you bet, you are destined to lose if you refuse to quit when ahead.
Call Casinos USA Answering Service: 1-724-519-4556
Episode # 17 Part II of Seven Days on the Las Vegas Strip …
Introduction: Call our Answering Service: 1-724-519-4556. Our previous podcast, Seven Days on the Las Vegas Strip, Part I, was our most successful podcast so far in our 8 months of broadcasting – over 7,000 plays of Seven Days on the Las Vegas Strip, Part I.
1. Thank you to for retweets
2. Slot Machine Law… Better know it or you may lose thousands of dollars
3. Janie’s Restaurant Picks: Bacio at the Tropicana the best new restaurant on the Strip
4. Pinball Hall of Fame, just past UNLV on Tropicana East… A great place to enjoy and play
5. Casinos USA’s Kelsie goes to the top of the Stratosphere with Janie
6. Would you stay at the Trump Tower? — Janie can’t wait to stay there
7. Our little dog Oliver wants to get on the air and breaks into the studio
8. Going to Church on the Las Vegas Strip – Two Choices
9. Anthony Curtis’ Las Vegas Advisor a great deal … Consider joining
10. J.Crimi Eyewear Boutique in Henderson, NV repairs sunglasses for free. What a deal!
11. Next podcast’s major topics: Negative Expectations and a Trip Report to The Meadows Casino in Washington, Pennsylvania
Casinos USA Team spends six nights and seven days back on the Las Vegas Strip; Visitors to Las Vegas now fear Bedbug epidemic; Free rooms at the Tropicana courtesy of Marquee Gaming were great; New Restaurant at the Trop one of the Best in Las Vegas; New Cuban decor at the Tropicana uplifting compared to the old style; Trop’s “Club Tower” a big hit for hotel guests; Mobile Check in at the Luxor Hotel a must for weekends. Luxor’s M-Life management bringing the glory of the Luxor back; We grade the Luxor comeback an “A.” … Mandalay Bay and the Luxor both pay triple on the number 12 on the field – a good deal and unusual for the strip. Coach Fav saved by his wife Jane while playing craps while down more than $900. Janie encourages Fav to chase his loses the way that Caller Doug explained in a call to the podcast. Janie teaches craps to several people while playing on a Craps Shoot to Win machine. Pyramid Suite at the Luxor a great deal and immaculate. It made our stay there. Part II ..More gaming and Janie’s input on May 4th podcast will include restaurant reviews and travel tips. Don’t Miss It. Call Casinos USA’s Answering Service to tell your story 1-724-519-4556. Remember, “Every day is Saturday at Casinos USA.”
Episode # 15 The Bets of Roulette
(Content Overview) Part I
Casinos USA Answering Service: 1-724-519-4556 Part I … Why do we gamble? Coach Fav gives his major reasons. Call in and give us your reasons for gambling.
Part II … The Bets of Roulette, the variety of 11 bets in this game are examined and discussed. (www.casinosusa.bet to review betting charts)
Part III … The Boys are Back in Town, several members of the Casinos USA team will visit Las Vegas over the Easter Break, Coach Fav’s agenda is discussed.
Part IV Call In Guest … A call in to the show from Las Vegas, dealer Heather Ferris, who also operates a “free online trade school,” for aspiring Las Vegas dealers. She will teach you how to deal and help you find a job.
Heather’s website: Visit: http://www.Vegas-Aces.com
Casinos USA Answering Service: 1-724-519-4556.
Part 1 Press my bets. Caller Doug from Houston explains his aggressive style in pressing his craps place bets on the 8-9-10. Doug’s Recorded Phone Call to Casinos USA is played. With Casino Table Games, Do you play by Preferred Strategy, or by Gaming Intuition? We consider a call by Jeff from Maryland who is a Blackjack Player. Several Gaming Intuition moments considered by Coach Fav as opposed to conscious reasoning in betting. Do instinctive feelings sometimes supersede your understanding of the preferred strategies? How often? Story of grandma saying to bet on the 5 for her … “Put $500 on the 5 for Grandma” ….. then as the dice bounce off of the back wall, the “Stick man yells, “5,” almost in disbelief WHY DIDN’T I BET WITH GRANDMA.
Part 2 Janie talks about how much money she would have won on a Daytona Beach Casino Boat if she had employed Caller Doug’s Pressing Strategies. What’s right for you? Coach Fav chimes in with his “rules” for pressing in Craps, Pai Gow, Baccarat, and Roulette.
Part 3 Tribute to Carroll Meyer, one of the greatest craps players of all time who was one of 14 players at a $500,000 red hot winning table at the Dunes in the late 60’s.— Newspaper account of 50 passes of the Dice with more than a 2 hour roll!
(Content Overview) Boomers (ages 53 to 71) love cars and travel in general. Gen-Xers buy in also. Millennials – every so often. See how we combine cars, airplanes, and casinos in our “pursuit of happiness.” and we want you to do the same. Part 2: Casinos USA reviews the beautiful Rocky Gap Casino Resort in Maryland – one of the most scenic venues in America for a Casino Resort, and it is family friendly with many onsite activities, including swimming in a mountain lake on a white sand beach with lifeguards, rental boats, fishing, indoor heated pool, 4 restaurants and bars, fire pits, walking and biking trails, and an 18 hole award winning golf course. Also look at the activities outside of the resort in nearby Cumberland or the Blue Knob Skiing Area. Don’t forget the state park has its own Aviary. The Rocky Gap Casino Resort is designated as a AAA Diamond Resort. Part 3: DICE CONTROL? We reveal that we do not believe in dice control, but we do believe that by “setting dice” certain “dice tendencies” regarding outcomes are created. We will discuss our three favorite “sets” and follow-up with photos of these sets on our website www.casinosusa.bet and on our Facebook pages: Casinos USA. The three sets: (a.) The V Three’s, (b.) The Inverted Six Set, (c.) The Double 5 hardway set. We believe that these sets will give you a shot at going 15 roles or more, and we will also discuss where 40 plus roles were experienced using these three exact sets. In fact, we went to nearly 90 rolls at the Rio in Las Vegas with the Inverted 6 set.