In Casinos USA’s January 4 podcast, “God Bless the Golden Knights of Las Vegas,” in the final segment of the podcast, we list and discuss in brief the Top Ten Gambling Books that have influenced our play and approach to casino gambling.
1. Craps to Win Thousands by Carroll Meyer
2. Take the Money and Run by Henry J. Tamburin
3. Everything Craps Strategy Book by Larry Edell
4. Make Your Living Playing Craps by Larry Edell
5. The Frugal Gambler by Jean Scott
6. Cutting Edge Craps by Frank Scoblete
7. Craps Strategies by Michael Benson
8. The Dice Doctor by Sam Grafstein
9. American Casino Guide by Steve Bourie
10. New Complete Guide to Gambling by John Scarne
Our podcast opens with an interview with a Las Vegas resident who explains why the Golden Knights Hockey Team has won the love and admiration of the Las Vegas residents. Also for our many Millennials who enjoy our podcast, we interview Tanner Patrick, a social media hit in Las Vegas who went there just a year ago without a job, taking a big risk. He tells his story so well. We also have an important craps segment in which we compare and contrast the $22 Iron Cross Bet with the $22 Inside bet. There are important distinctions between these low roller bets and advantages and disadvantages to both. Hope you enjoy this #33 podcast of Casinos USA!