1. Our Digital Audience is getting a fan following as we strive to provide information and entertainment. Hey, that’s cool with us.
2. A lot of positive feedback on Janie’s report last episode on vacationing and gambling while staying in Daytona Beach, Florida.
3. Full Disclosure: “My Talking Pet App” is available on the iTunes Store.So are our podcasts available through iTunes; however, they are available at no cost.Why would iTunes put so many podcasts on their store site if they are free?Podcasters do not pay to put them there. Our guess is so it brings listeners to the site in that they might find an app that they like even though it cost a few bucks. MyTalking Pet App will enable your dog to talk; SO AT LEAST IT SEEMS. Next we hear “Oliver the Talking Dog” talk about his “People Skills,” which leads us into a more serious consideration of Casino Customer Service as it should be.
4. Coach Fav reviews 4 of his 10 commandants of Gambling
5. We present very serious medical information and a tip in our 9-day Las Vegas July Vacation Plan. It is our need for refrigeration as we are traveling with medicine that should be kept cold.Diabetic medicines often include medicines that are not to get overheated. In the Nevada desert in July, that’s a problem. Let’s begin with the airport and explain our solution to this problem and how the casinos are involved. (IMPORTANT)
6. In our Craps Talk Segment, we explore the joy and pain of becoming Miss, Mrs. or Mr. PARLEY at the Craps Table. “Parlay It,” may be something to try next time you play.
— Feel welcome to call our voicemail at 1-724-519-4556 to ask a question or make a comment. Join us on Twitter @casinosusa2017. Join our Facebook group: Casinos USA. Explore our extensive web pages: www.casinosusa.bet —
Published May 10, 2018: Contact our Voicemail at1-724-519-4556.
1. If Dice have “no memory” why do so many players Change Tables Playing Craps? What’s really at work here?Some Casinos are making $5 tables crapless craps – Not a good thing because it elevates the “house edge” even more. Is this a Contradiction or not? Changing tables or even changing Casinos because the dice are “cold” must mean you do not truly believe that dice are always random, does it not? Traditional Craps culture is often illogical and I admit, despite knowing better, I am often illogical in my Craps thinking too. Yet I refuse to change and probably most of you are the same way.
2. “CrapsJourney,” is a craps podcast from Australia that we recommend, here’s why.
3.Podcast Personal Taste-Our Big Beef about “Disappointing Delivery and Content” in Gambling Podcasts – My personal taste excludes F-Bomb Vulgarity and Celebrating Intoxication – either are not entertaining to hear, informative or helpful. Hear our choice for the “Most Informative Gambling Podcast” and why.
4. Coach Fav reviews 3 of Casino USA’s 10 Commandants of Gambling.
5. A big Tip for Booking and Saving Money on Air Travel (Flying to Las Vegas)
6. Casino Group Therapy Session considers Henry J. Tamburin’s Definition of a SMART PLAYER, and their Consistent Winning Traits in Playing Craps (taken from Tamburin’s book, TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN).
7. Join our Facebook Group (Casinos USA) – Also find us on Twitter @casinosusa2017. Visit our website www.casinosusa.betTHANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
1. Most Casinos are Boomer Cities during Mondays-Thursdays.
2. Club 55 is a club that one joins by just being age 55 or older.
3. One of the best deals for Club 55 is BOGO pricing at the Buffets
4. Seniors often enjoy double point days or a reduced hotel room rate.
5. Casinos USA drives 26 miles from the Rising Star to the Belterra for a BOGO Buffet.
6. The River Road between Rising Sun, Indiana and Florence, Indiana is an adventure.
7. Hammerlock Craps YouTube Promo is frankly “Over the Top” with promises.
8. Step One: Before the come-out roll, put equal amounts of money on the pass line and don’t pass line (at a $5 table make both bets $5). MAKE A DON’T PASS LINE ODDS BET OF $30 (this bet will pay $20 if a 7 is rolled before the established point).
9. Step Two: Once there is an established point, place the 6 and 8 for $12 each.
10. Step Three: Once a 6 or 8 is made, take them down. (profit $14) and immediately, play 22 inside, $5 on the 5 and 9, $6 on the 6 and 8.
12. After a hit, take all place bets down. (total profit so far, $21)
13. Now the only active bet is the don’t pass line odds bet of $30. If a 7 is rolled before the
established point, your profit would be $41.
14. Casino Group Therapy deals with this premise: “The Casino Business is Changing.”
15. Janie explains how change is manifest at the Rising Star Casino Resort.
16. Call our Answering Service to make a comment or ask a question: 1-724-519-4556.
17. Join our Facebook group at Casinos USA and/or follow us on Twitter @casinosusa2017.
1. Call Casinos USA’s Answering Service 1-724-519-4556 to give us your trip report, ask a question, make a comment about a podcast segment, or tell us about your latest “casino caper.”
2. College basketball point-shaving gambling scandals began in 1950 and continue perhaps to the present day. What is point-shaving? Players think it might be OK to do this because they are not throwing a game, they are just secretly trying to stop their team from beating the spread.
Infamous scams at CCNY, Boston College, Arizona State, and Northwestern. Scary/Sad
3. Predicting the winner- magical emails or postcards. How does it work? What famous FBI Director brought mail fraud charges against the “criminals” who used this brilliant but illegal scheme, which truly seemed to predict future sports winners with complete certainty.
4. Laying the 4 and 10 the Coach Fav way! Make $40 lay bets on the 4 and 10 on come-out rolls. Consider a hedge bet by hopping the 4 and 10 for $3 each or protecting yourself against a hard number by making an all-day hard-way bet on the 4 and 10. After the come-out roll, Coach Fav keeps the lay bets up but for one roll. He also has $15 on the pass line with $20 odds. Making the lay bets on come-out rolls may move you to playing the Don’t Pass- MAYBE
What’s the better Casino Resort of the two, Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun? Coach Fav and Janie read and discuss several trip reports on this topic from TripAdvisor. Pick a winner!
Call our Answering Service anytime at 1-724-519-4556
1. PLAYING CRAPS THE AL KAUFMAN WAY, What is Smart Craps? .. Why do people lose big so often playing craps the best way by math standards? . Consider other ways to Play. The Kaufman system works great on a flip-flopping table but not on a consistently cold table or hot table. Remember Jimmy the Greek’s warning, “Never fight a Streak.” We would never go the distance with the Kaufman play, which requires a bet of $1200.
2. NAME IT AND CLAIM IT requires us to admit an error we made discussing Bubble Craps in a prior podcast.
3. TOUR GROUP NOT. Casinos USA questions taking a tour group vacation to Las Vegas. We explain our reasoning -a matter of Agenda and other Key Issues.
4. TAKING TEENAGERS TO LAS VEGAS. Do it but first Listen to Casinos USA’s Janie with her great advice. She has considerable experience as a chaperone of large teenage groups to New York City, Las Vegas, and Basketball tournaments and camps around the USA. Parents taking their own kids to Vegas will also benefit from her recommendations as how to keep teenagers engaged while vacationing in Las Vegas.
5. Attending Church as a group or family in Las Vegas is very easy to do right on the Strip
5. TODAY’S BUFFET .. We recommend visiting Casino Easter Buffet’s everywhere, especially at the Rising Star Casino in Rising Sun, Indiana- “They cut the crab legs for you!”
6. Mohegan Sun, Here we come. Casinos USA taking 4 members April 20/21. Maybe a little of Foxwoods also…
Call Casinos USA’s Answering Service 24/7 to leave a comment, ask a question, or tell us about your casino capers anywhere. Each caller has up to 5 minutes. 1-724-519-4556
1. Late winter high water near Florence, Indiana, on the Ohio River closes the Belterra Casino Resort “Riverboat” for short times making Casinos USA’s Jerry and Elaine unsure if they should stop for a visit there. Yet they take a chance and …
2. Rocky Gap Casino Resort in Rocky Gap State Park, Flintstone, Maryland, makes a neat room offer to anyone who wants to book a room in March of 2018 (STAYPLAY).
3. Coach Fav gives two low roller craps strategies that have been successful for him.
4. Bubble Craps offers table craps players a seat at the “table” and inexpensive fun.
5. Janie finally hits a Video Poker Royal Flush at Rocky Gap Casino after 15 years of trying in casinos coast to coast.
6. In April 20, 21 (2018) four members of Casinos USA will be at Mohegan Sun for a first time visit. Maybe we will make some new podcast friends and win some money too.
7. Coach Fav tells the story of the longest “documented” craps roll in American Casino History at the Atlantic City Borgota in 2009. Guess how long a shooter kept the dice?
8. Join us on Face Book at Casinos USA, on Twitter @casinosusa2017, and our website: www.casinosusa.bet Remember, at Casinos USA, “Everyday is Saturday!”
If you have a Question or Comment for us call our Answering Service at 1-724-519-4556. Follow Casinos USA on Twitter @casinosusa2017. Join our Facebook Group at Casinos USA. Check out our Website: www.casinosusa.bet
1. Overview of Podcast, Why play the “Super Hedge” Betting System for Craps?
Are there times when winning a little money is better than losing a lot of money? If you agree, consider the “Super Hedge” until the table warms up. Detailed Explanation of the “Super Hedge” Craps System presented by Coach Fav
2. Flying to and from Vegas on Southwest Airlines
3. Advantages of Early Check-in and Mobile Check-in at Casino Hotels on the Strip
3. Changing Suites at Bally’s – Water falling through the ceiling light fixture
4. Ellis Island Video Poker Radioactive for Janie
5. Ellis Island food and drink are the best deals in Vegas
6. Excalibur Casino and Hotel clean but worn out – yet still “kid friendly”
7. Tech Guru Connor finally finds a Las Vegas area town where he could live
7. Enjoying the sun together at Container Park in Downtown Las Vegas
8. Fremont Street has advantages over the Strip along with other “off-strip” possibilities
9. 14 Hours of Winning Craps – not a losing session over 5 Nights by not playing just one way
Call Casinos USA’s Answering Service at 1-724-519-4556 to comment, share a trip report, or ask a travel or gambling question…
Podcast Segment I
Redux means revisiting and experiencing things that one has done before but with just as much passion. Redux Visits Planned:
Redux Visit to UNLV, Redux Visit to Pinball Hall of Fame, Redux view of “LOVE” at the Mirage, Redux stay at low roller’s Bally’s and the Excalibur as we have done in the past,
Redux Breakfast at Ellis Island that we always enjoy,
Rental Car Question- car for the week or for selected days only?
No Time Share Promotions – EVER AGAIN,
Redux Lunch with a group of family and friends on top of the Stratosphere,
(New Visits) Visit to “The D” on Fremont Street and first visit to South Point (South of the Strip) … Surprise car repair at home hurts gambling budget – now $200 daily for a total of $1,000. High School Class Reunions, HS romantic flames and Las Vegas “Magic” are strangely similar (End of Segment I)
Podcast Segment II
Playing the 15-6 craps betting system, the most successful scheme Casinos USA has ever employed in playing craps. All the details of the system are presented, including examples of 3 come-out 7’s and 3 craps numbers on the come-out. Amazing results are quite possible.
In Casinos USA’s January 4 podcast, “God Bless the Golden Knights of Las Vegas,” in the final segment of the podcast, we list and discuss in brief the Top Ten Gambling Books that have influenced our play and approach to casino gambling.
1. Craps to Win Thousands by Carroll Meyer
2. Take the Money and Run by Henry J. Tamburin
3. Everything Craps Strategy Book by Larry Edell
4. Make Your Living Playing Craps by Larry Edell
5. The Frugal Gambler by Jean Scott
6. Cutting Edge Craps by Frank Scoblete
7. Craps Strategies by Michael Benson
8. The Dice Doctor by Sam Grafstein
9. American Casino Guide by Steve Bourie
10. New Complete Guide to Gambling by John Scarne
Our podcast opens with an interview with a Las Vegas resident who explains why the Golden Knights Hockey Team has won the love and admiration of the Las Vegas residents. Also for our many Millennials who enjoy our podcast, we interview Tanner Patrick, a social media hit in Las Vegas who went there just a year ago without a job, taking a big risk. He tells his story so well. We also have an important craps segment in which we compare and contrast the $22 Iron Cross Bet with the $22 Inside bet. There are important distinctions between these low roller bets and advantages and disadvantages to both. Hope you enjoy this #33 podcast of Casinos USA!